bf2 names how did you come up with yours??

Go down

bf2 names how did you come up with yours?? Empty bf2 names how did you come up with yours??

Post  dumbledork2000 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:42 am

hey i was wondering how did yo come up with your bf2 name movie another game or just your imagination i got mine through the new harry potter sounds loserish but i got mine from that dumbledor changed to dumbledork2000 Smile Very Happy
dumbledork2000
dumbledork2000
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bf2 names how did you come up with yours?? Empty blade

Post  blade on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:08 pm

well i got mine from a movie called blade..its pretty kewl its about a dude that kills vampires and hes half vampire. i have been using blade for at least 10 yrs. every game i have played has the nickname as blade.

blade
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bf2 names how did you come up with yours?? Empty Re: bf2 names how did you come up with yours??

Post  Jayson - Illisis on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:14 pm

Smile

Bionicals. i needed a name when i was 10 for my white bionical Razz stuck ever since.

I have it meaning "one man army"
Jayson - Illisis
Jayson - Illisis
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bf2 names how did you come up with yours?? Empty Re: bf2 names how did you come up with yours??

Post  Fisher on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:12 pm

I got mine from my dad.

Last edited by Jayson - Illisis on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spamming)
Fisher
Fisher
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fisher on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 am

... u delete mine... what BS, these forums r no fun
Fisher
Fisher
Private First Class

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GremlinMo on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:03 pm

umm well i came from bfv originaly im what u call the pizzahut nooob and also a pizzahut nooob for bf2 so kept same name(remember pizzhut deal free game???)...my names based from the movie gremlin 1&2 instead of gremlin gizmo i thought mmm mo and also think there was the dark gremlin in it with the mo bit not shore i have to rewatch them all ...if u havent seen gremlins 1 and 2 go see it it funny as... alien

oh if ur wondering that i cant spell noooob right u are correct lol it cause of forum censorship here it wont let me write that word????
GremlinMo
GremlinMo
Private

View user profile http://www.livesourcegames.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down