Romancing the Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!!

3 posters

Go down

Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!! Empty Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!!

Post  Natez01 Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Just thought it would be a good idea if we started a technical support thread for any RTG peepz that face a problem or get stuck with something on their computer so others may at least attempt to help resolve any existing issue that arouses.

I hope this will help all fellow clan members in time as we do not know it all and all need assistance at some point.
(Though some of you may think otherwise, but you only think so LOL)

PLEASE ONLY POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT RELATED MATERIAL HERE!!
Natez01
Natez01
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!! Empty Re: Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!!

Post  Fisher Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Blue screen of death problem

Computer freezes and makes a burring sound (speakers not actual computer)
computer then goes blue and gets whole screen of writing and restarts...

Meh... only happens on desktop anyways so it doesnt bother me much
Fisher
Fisher
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!! Empty Re: Computer Technical Issues - Have a problem with your computer, post here!!

Post  Natez01 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:47 pm

The most common cause of that is overheating so I would recommend using computer in more ventilated environment and/or clean (de-dust) your computer thoroughly but still slight possibilities of other causes. Try that and see what happens.
Natez01
Natez01
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayson - Illisis Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:06 am

Speaking of over heating.

WHY IS MY FKING RAM RUNNING AT 60 DEGREES CELCIUS?!??!?!?!?!?
Jayson - Illisis
Jayson - Illisis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natez01 Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm

hmmm .. will have to get bk to you m8 ... gimme a day or so
Natez01
Natez01
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Fisher Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:03 am

Doubt its overheating, unless its not my cpu, because its never when im doing anything (i idle at 30 now)
its always done it.

Oh and i just found out that the song im listening to is censored on the album version. ON THE FREAKING RADIO THEY SAY F*CK IM PISSED!
Fisher
Fisher
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayson - Illisis Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:20 am

Solution:

put a rather powerful case fan to sit on my gfx card which keeps it quite cool.
Jayson - Illisis
Jayson - Illisis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down